For this workshop, we kindly request contributions on (i) technical research or methodology (max. 15 pages), (ii) case studies (max. 15 pages), and (iii) problem statements or tools (max. 5 pages) in (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Formal verification and validation (e.g. testing, simula- tion, experimentation) of
- safe high-performance requirements,
- safe non-deterministic behaviors (weakest invariants),
- safe off-line and on-line machine-learnable behaviors,
- resilience against hazardous unintentional or malicious misuse (e.g. non-vigilance, security attacks),
- Formal models and design methods for
- platforms (i.e., architecture, SW, HW, network),
- Verified efficient algorithms for
- incremental and online synthesis of controllers,
- optimal adaptive control,
- context-aware self-adaptation and run-time reconfiguration
for AVs and AV collectives in open environments.
This interactive, single-day workshop will contain a keynote speech and a final discussion.